How We Solve It
- Deliver our specialized economic and financial literacy program directly to young adults of diverse backgrounds during and after-school time
- Young adults are taught by our experienced, rigorously-trained educators and gain concrete knowledge in areas, such as economics, money, function of banks, credit, debt, taxes, budgeting, investments and more! Lessons are reinforced through discussions on real-life events, cooperative learning, presentations, projects and papers, and interactive games.
- Early Investors partners with educators, parents, local financial advisors, investment firms, financial institutions, such as banks/credit unions, organizations and other stakeholders to assist in the delivery of the program in the most compelling, tangible and integrated way that is relevant to young adults.
- Through partnerships, young adults are able to benefit from their support.
GUEST SPEAKERS & FIELD TRIPS
- Provide new perspectives, insights, experiences and allow young adults to engage with an important part of the financial fabric that they might not otherwise have access to.
- Early Investors will serve as mentors for graduates of the program as they navigate through life. We’ll provide them with additional support so that they will continue to make positive and sound financial decisions.
Through these activities, students gain the ability to make more informed judgments and effective decisions and thus create a newfound appreciation for their own personal agency and influence in the economic world.